Jennifer C. Johnson (Jenny) works with Bernstein-Burkley’s estate planning practice group. Jenny works closely with individuals and businesses on sophisticated estate planning and administration matters. This includes the planning and preparation of intricate will and trust documents, focusing on wealth preservation and protection.
Jenny joins Bernstein-Burkley, P.C. after several years of successful solo practice. She focuses her practice on the preparation of wills (both simple and complex), powers of attorney, financial and health care, premarital agreements, business succession planning, and special needs planning.
- Admitted to the bar of Pennsylvania in 2008
- Admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania 2008
- Duquesne University School of Law, cum laude 2008
- California State University, San Marcos, B.S. Business Administration 2001
Affiliations and Memberships:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Vice Chair, Board of Directors, of Achieva Family Trust