THE BERNSTEIN-BURKLEY BENEFIT
There are no one-size-fits-all solutions in Bankruptcy & Restructuring. Bernstein-Burkley’s nationally recognized attorneys provide pragmatic, innovative and well-tailored solutions for situations involving financially troubled companies. Our broad spectrum of business advisory and crisis management experience will help find quick resolutions to even the most complicated insolvencies. We aggressively pursue the best possible results for our clients, while providing valuable and cost-effective services. You can feel comfortable knowing that your bottom line is our top priority.
WHO WE REPRESENT
Our bankruptcy and restructuring attorneys are prepared to develop and execute a plan of action designed to meet our clients’ goals – regardless of industry or complex circumstances. Our attorneys have experience navigating the nuances of a wide range of industries, including:
- Health Care
- Oil and Gas
- Food Service
- Hotel and Hospitality
- Real Estate
Bernstein-Burkley’s national practice group represents a variety of clients, including debtors, lenders, secured and unsecured creditors, creditors’ committees, court-appointed trustees, landlords, equipment lessors and more.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
Bernstein-Burkley is known for our depth of expertise in all aspects of complex bankruptcies, financial restructurings, workouts and other financially volatile situations. We are positioned to handle any bankruptcy case—large or small—by providing our clients with exceptional counsel and strategic litigation decisions. Our multidisciplinary attorneys remain abreast on all major developments in the law affecting our clients’ rights. We have mastered the intricacies of the Bankruptcy Code – in fact, our attorneys have set precedent on how courts interpret specific language in the Code.
Our Services Include:
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring Proceedings
- Out-of-Court Workouts
- Loan Restructurings
- Corporate Reorganizations
- Section 363 Bankruptcy Sales
- Directors & Officers Liability Issues
- Bankruptcy Advice and Counseling
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Cross-Border Insolvencies
- Debtor-In-Possession (DIP) and Exit Financings
- Liquidations and Liquidating Trusts
- Corporate Governance
- Debtor Services
- M&A and Asset Acquisition
Our bankruptcy and restructuring attorneys are regularly recognized as national leaders in their field. Our team boasts various awards, speaking engagements, organization involvement and certifications:
- Several Bernstein-Burkley attorneys are board certified in business bankruptcy and creditors’ rights law by the American Board of Certification.
- Bernstein-Burkley attorneys have served as executive and active members of local and national bankruptcy organizations including the American Bankruptcy Institute, Turnaround Management Association, Allegheny County Bar Association Bankruptcy Section and more.
- Our attorneys have been recognized by the American College of Bankruptcy, Super Lawyers and Best Lawyers® in the fields of Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, and Litigation – Bankruptcy.
- Bernstein-Burkley attorneys are regularly asked to present at national and local bankruptcy events, such as conferences, webinars and panels.
Contact our team at Bernstein-Burkley today at 412-456-8100 to see how we can assist you in Bankruptcy & Restructuring.
BANKRUPTCY & RESTRUCTURING CONTACT