(PITTSBURGH) August 20, 2020 – Bernstein-Burkley, P.C., is pleased to announce the inclusion of six partners in The Best Lawyers in America© 2021. Attorneys recognized in the publication include:
- Co-managing partner Robert S. Bernstein for Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Litigation – Bankruptcy;
- Co-managing partner Kirk B. Burkley for Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Commercial Litigation, and Real Estate Law;
- Partner Kit F. Pettit for Real Estate Law;
- Partner Harry W. Greenfield for Banking and Finance Law, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, and Litigation – Bankruptcy;
- Partner Jeffrey C. Toole for Banking and Finance Law, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Commercial Transactions/UCC Law, and Litigation – Bankruptcy; and
- Partner Keri P. Ebeck for Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Almost 94,000 industry leading lawyers are eligible to vote (from around the world), and we have received over 11 million evaluations on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world. For the 2020 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, 8.3 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in more than 62,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
ABOUT BERNSTEIN-BURKLEY, P.C.
Bernstein-Burkley, P.C., is a highly regarded and respected law firm with locations in Pittsburgh, Pa., Wheeling, W.Va., and Cleveland, Ohio with a national reach in Bankruptcy & Restructuring, Creditors’ Rights, Business and Corporate Transactions, Litigation, and Real Estate. The firm has cultivated a reputation for excellence over the course of 50 years in the business community. Bernstein-Burkley’s core purpose is to create partnerships that provide clients with peace of mind through expert advice and zealous representation.
For more information, visit www.bernsteinlaw.com or contact:
Marketing Manager, Bernstein-Burkley
firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-456-8114