We take A Business Approach to Legal Service
At Bernstein-Burkley, we have cultivated a reputation for excellence for more than five decades, with offices in Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Wheeling. Our core purpose is to create partnerships that provide clients with peace of mind through expert advice and zealous representation.
Our law firm concentrates in Bankruptcy & Restructuring, Creditors’ Rights, Business & Corporate Transactions, Litigation, Real Estate, and Oil & Gas. In all of our transactions, one thing remains the same: our commitment to respecting and understanding our clients’ best interests and bottom line. We approach each client with the same care and diligence in which we handle our own business needs. We found out long ago that what our clients liked best about us is that we care about their business and business practices. We approach every case by first analyzing the cost and benefits to the client as it relates to every action we might take. We don’t ever want a client to get a bill for legal services in excess of the value of the ultimate result. That is viewing legal service with a business-oriented mindset.
A Tradition of Excellence
An important component to our business approach is our attorneys, who are not only nationally recognized leaders in their practice areas, but carry on the tradition of experience and innovation. We have more board-certified creditors’ rights and bankruptcy specialists than any other Pennsylvania law firm, and quite simply, are among the area’s best, most respected, and most trustworthy law firms. Our clients can feel confident about working with us and knowing that we understand their business.
The Facts at a Glance
- 98% percent of our cases come from repeat clients or referrals.
- Our partners have an average of 20 years of experience in our field.
- Our firm has been focusing in creditors’ rights for over 40 years.
- We have more board-certified creditors’ rights specialists in Pennsylvania than any other law firm.
- Our board-certified attorneys have an average of 26 years of experience.
- Our associate attorneys have an average of 7 years of experience.
- Our creditors’ rights team has handled over 100,000 creditors’ rights cases.
- Our creditors’ rights team has collected more than $20 million for clients.