When he’s off the clock, Mark Lindsay is a year-round cyclist with a particular love for endurance mountain bike racing. This persistence and fortitude is something he carries into his work as a partner in Bernstein-Burkley’s Bankruptcy & Restructuring practice group, with the goal to overcome client obstacles no matter how much time or effort it takes.
Mark’s practice focuses on commercial bankruptcy, insolvency matters and creditors’ rights. He is an experienced Chapter 11 business bankruptcy practitioner, having worked on a vast array of commercial bankruptcy matters, both large and small, in bankruptcy courts all over the country. He has also represented secured and unsecured creditors in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy proceedings and has significant experience representing defendants in preference litigation and other bankruptcy litigation matters.
The thoughtful and determined Beaver Falls, Pa., native has spent years building a reputation in the local legal community as a trusted lawyer, friend and colleague. Mark has maintained his lifelong connection with Western Pennsylvania, receiving both his law degree and undergraduate degree from top local universities and practicing in the Pittsburgh region since graduation.
- University of Pittsburgh, B.S. in Business and Accounting, 1995
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D. cum laude, 2002
- Admitted to the bar of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Courts for the Western, Middle, and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania
- United States Courts of Appeals for the Third and Ninth Circuits
Affiliations & Memberships:
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Recognized on the Pennsylvania Rising Stars list from 2005 to 2012
- Selected to be on the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list every year since 2013