Alexandra is an associate in Bernstein-Burkley’s Litigation practice group. Her biggest strength is her ability to effectively communicate complicated legal matters in a straightforward way. She wants her clients to feel properly equipped to understand their case and its intricacies, helping everyone work together towards ideal resolution.
As a former Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable Christine A. Ward, Alexandra garnered hands-on experience in matters surrounding complex civil and commercial litigation, including gas and oil disputes, actions to quiet title, non-disclosure and non-competition agreements, insurance coverage disputes, and best practices in the internal affairs of business enterprises. She carries these understandings into her practice.
- Born in Pittsburgh, PA
- The University of Pittsburgh, B.S., Psychology, 2014
- The University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D., 2020
- Admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Western and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania
- Admitted to the Bar of Pennsylvania
Affiliations and Memberships:
- Allegheny County Bar Association (ACBA)
- ACBA Young Lawyers Division and Women in Law Division
- LGBTQ+ Rights Committee and Arts and the Law Committee