Raymond P. Wendolowski, Partner
“I use creative thinking to get clients paid.”
Raymond Wendolowski, the Partner-in-Charge of Bernstein-Burkley’s Creditors’ Rights group, is zealous and dogmatic in his approach to helping clients get their money.
“I understand the frustration that comes with not being paid for work or services performed, and I will do my best to help my clients get paid,” Ray says.
To demonstrate this commitment, Ray stays in frequent contact with clients, and even if he is not immediately available, he is quick to respond to schedule a time to talk. In fact, Ray believes one of the biggest achievements of his career is his ability to successfully keep clients happy while maintaining a work/life balance that allows him to spend time with his family.
The Wilkes-Barre native grew up around the law, his father a practicing attorney since the early 1980s. Ray considers himself lucky to have been able to see the inner workings of a law firm at a young age, as he loved the entrepreneurial and adversarial aspects of the field.
- University of Scranton (B.A. Communications, 2008)
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Tax Review; Associate Editor 2010-2011
- Admitted to the Bar of Pennsylvania
- Admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
Affiliations and Memberships:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Commercial Law League of America
- Speaks at CLEs for Lorman Educational Services and NBI
“Most law firms want a large quantity of casework, and we just don’t have it to provide. We were thrilled that Bernstein-Burkley was still willing to take us on. With Ray being my company’s counsel, he’s educated me a lot and given my firm one-on-one attention when explaining concepts and possible paths or strategies. You just don’t get that type of attention or customization from other firms. That’s been huge for me personally because it’s broadened my knowledge. He’s been a great instrument in helping me perform my job and support my company.” – Client Review