Raymond P. Wendolowski, Partner
“I use creative thinking to get clients paid.”
Raymond Wendolowski, the Partner-in-Charge of Bernstein-Burkley’s Creditors’ Rights group, is zealous and dogmatic in his approach to helping clients get their money.
“I understand the frustration that comes with not being paid for work or services performed, and I will do my best to help my clients get paid,” Ray says.
To demonstrate this commitment, Ray stays in frequent contact with clients, and even if he is not immediately available, he is quick to respond to schedule a time to talk. In fact, Ray believes one of the biggest achievements of his career is his ability to successfully keep clients happy while maintaining a work/life balance that allows him to spend time with his family.
The Wilkes-Barre native grew up around the law, his father a practicing attorney since the early 1980s. Ray considers himself lucky to have been able to see the inner workings of a law firm at a young age, and he loved the entrepreneurial and adversarial aspects of the field.
- University of Scranton (B.A. Communications, 2008)
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Tax Review; Associate Editor 2010-2011
- Admitted to the Bar of Pennsylvania
- Admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
Affiliations and Memberships:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Commercial Law League of America
- Speaks at CLEs for Lorman Educational Services and NBI