THE BERNSTEIN-BURKLEY BENEFIT
When you need aggressive lawyers with a track record of success, Bernstein-Burkley’s experienced team of litigators handles complex commercial cases, whether by trial or across the bargaining table. We are able to navigate your most intricate litigation, as well as your routine business disputes – always with your bottom-line in mind.
Complex litigation requires an expertly crafted strategy to ensure your time and dollars are well spent. Without the red tape found at bloated, large law firms, our core team of litigators is able to focus on building a relationship with you so that we can better understand your case. Our experienced attorneys know the law, we know your rights and we will help you decide the best course of action.
We are often brought in to rescue troubled cases or to take the reins when the case requires lawyers ready to fight for their client. With extensive trial experience, a strong record in alternative dispute resolution and deep industry knowledge, we produce winning strategies for our clients – both in and out of the courtroom.
WHO WE REPRESENT
The individuals and companies that we represent receive the support of a team of attorneys with experience that spans a spectrum of industries – including energy, healthcare, construction and real estate.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
Bernstein-Burkley’s litigators represent an equal number of plaintiffs and defendants. We efficiently and aggressively defend your interests in all types of complex commercial litigation matters, including:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Bankruptcy Preference Defense
- Board of Directors Litigation
- Business Dissolution/Successor Liability
- Business Ownership Disputes
- Class Actions
- Commercial Disparagement, Libel and Slander
- Commercial Property Disputes
- Construction Litigation
- Mechanics’ Liens
- Davis Bacon
- Prevailing Wage
- Contract Disputes
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate, Partnership and LLC Disputes
- Declaratory Judgement
- Estate Administration and Guardianship Litigation
- Fraudulent Transfers and Successor Liability
- Healthcare Litigation
- Media Litigation
- Oil and Gas Litigation
- Open Records Matters/Sunshine Act Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Representation of Commercial and Residential Landlords
- Mortgage Foreclosures and Deficiency Judgement Prosecution
- Zoning and Land Use
- Property Tax Assessment Appeals
- Quiet Title
- Requests for Injunctive Relief
- Restrictive Covenants and Non-Competes
- Shareholder Disputes
- Trade Secret Disputes
- Unfair Competition
Bernstein-Burkley recognizes the significant impact litigation can have on our clients’ ability to carry out their business and/or personal objectives. While our litigators are trial-ready, we also frequently resolve commercial litigation in lieu of trial. When we settle cases in lieu of trial, we resolve those matters on the most advantageous terms possible for our clients.
Contact our team at Bernstein-Burkley today at 412-456-8100 to see how we can assist you in Litigation.