When Joe Bernstein started his law practice more than 50 years ago, he knew what clients needed: the best possible advice. An established businessman before entering the legal profession and a hand-picked member of President Lyndon Johnson’s task force on minority small businesses, Joe Bernstein and his son Bob made it their priority to balance a client’s business interests with their legal needs. When Kirk Burkley joined the firm in 2002, he shared the vision that Joe and Bob had for the Pittsburgh law firm, and today as managing partner, Kirk carries on that tradition at Bernstein-Burkley, P.C.
- Ninety-eight percent of our cases come from repeat clients or referrals.
- Our partners have an average of 25 years of experience in our field.
- Our firm has been focusing in creditors’ rights for more than 50 years.
- We have more board-certified creditors’ rights specialists in Pennsylvania than any other law firm.
- Our board-certified attorneys have an average of 30 years of experience.
- Our associate attorneys have an average of 9.6 years of experience.
- Our creditors’ rights team has handled over 100,000 creditors’ rights cases.
- Our creditors’ rights team has collected more than $20 million for clients.