When Joe Bernstein started his law practice more than 50 years ago, he knew what clients needed: the best possible advice. An established businessman before entering the legal profession and a hand-picked member of President Lyndon Johnson’s task force on minority small businesses, Joe Bernstein and his son Bob made it their priority to balance a client’s business interests with their legal needs. When Kirk Burkley joined the firm in 2002, his views aligned with those of Bob and Joe and he quickly became a leader in the firm. That tradition of tending to business AND legal opportunities is at the heart of Bernstein-Burkley.
- Ninety-eight percent of our cases come from repeat clients or referrals.
- Our partners have an average of twenty years of experience in our field.
- Our firm has been focusing in creditors’ rights for over forty years.
- We have more board-certified creditors’ rights specialists in Pennsylvania than any other law firm.
- Our board-certified attorneys have an average of twenty-six years of experience.
- Our associate attorneys have an average of seven years of experience.
- Our creditors’ rights team has handled over 100,000 creditors’ rights cases in the past ten years alone.
- Our creditors’ rights team has collected more than $20 million for clients in just the past five years.