Peter J. Ashcroft, Associate
Peter is an associate concentrating in bankruptcy and creditors’ rights. He is the lead outside bankruptcy counsel representing a major regional utility. Prior to joining Bernstein-Burkley, P.C., he was a partner in a boutique litigation firm specializing in commercial litigation, bankruptcy and employment law. Peter has experience representing secured creditors in consumer and commercial bankruptcies. He sits on the council for the Allegheny County Bar Association Bankruptcy and Commercial Law Section. Peter was named a PA Rising Star in 2011 by Philadelphia Magazine.
- Born in Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
- Admitted to the bar of Pennsylvania in 2001
- Also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Western, Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania
- Education: Penn State University (B.S., 1998, summa cum laude)
- University of Virginia School of Law (J.D., 2001)
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association – Bankruptcy & Commercial Law Section Council